Secure Video Conferencing for Your Business
Give your patients and clients access to your services, staff and specialists from the comfort of their own home.
Remote care has never been easier thanks to secure video conferencing!
Video consultations have advanced tremendously over the years, going from a service that was very expensive and complicated for providers and users, to something that most PC, smartphone, and tablet owners have access to at the touch of a button, anytime anywhere!
By extending your business virtually, clients will no longer be limited to attending in-person appointments. This means that your business will be opening itself up to a wider range of opportunities than ever before. Definitely not something to be missed out on for the future!
- Save your Client’s Valuable Time: Whether your clients happen to live far away or have busy lives and are struggling to find the time to see you in person, video consultations offer the ultimate time-saving solution! By going the extra mile to save your client’s time, you will also be saving them money while making their lives that much better (and yours too of course). This is a sure way to get them to keep on returning and making the most out of what you have to offer them.
- Improves Your Overall Quality of Service: By offering in-person and virtual consultations, clients can easily have access to your services, staff, and specialists anytime, anywhere. The best of both worlds = happy customers = happy business! Its a win-win situation for all involved.
- Flexi Working Hours: Video consultations mean that you are not restricted to offering your services only during normal working hours or at a single fixed office space. No matter where you are based, you will be able to help your clients at a time which is not only convenient for you but for them too. Even in emergency/after-hour situations, you will be able to be there for your clients if need be.
HotHealth’s Secure Video Conferencing:
- Meets the Australia Telehealth standards.
- Is convenient and can be accessed by providers or clients via computer, tablet and phone
- Once logged in, providers and clients can see all past and upcoming sessions.
Want to know more?
Read more about HotHealth’s video conferencing or start a 30-day free trial.