10 Steps to Build Your Own Website with HotHealth
More people are looking for services and products online than ever before – making a website one of the most valuable and effective marketing tools to help your business grow and prosper.
Having said this, we understand that establishing yourself online can seem like a daunting task which is why HotHealth provides you with everything needed to successfully set up your online presence including a website and app. All it takes is 10 easy steps!
Before You Get Started, Here is What You Will Need:
- Create your HotHealth Starter Account
- Your starter account includes a 30-day Free Trial
- Please note: You will not be charged during your 30-day Free Trial
- Once your 30-day trial comes to an end, you will then charged $30.00 per month
- Should you not want to continue with HotHealth after your free trail, simply unsubscribe before the 30 days are up
- Logo – Don’t have a logo? We suggest that you get one. If you don’t have a designer, you can try out 99designs or one of the many online image generation services (e.g. Wordswag, DesignMantic, Logotype Maker)
- Website & App Background Image – Looking for a nice background? A great free source is FreePik, if you want more of a selection – see iStockphoto or Shutterstock (not free). Alternatively, you can skip the image and go for a simple, fresh, white background – this look is currently quite popular.
- Your Business’s Colour Palette – If you do not have a corporate identity/colour palette yet, no worries! Head over to Pinterest, create a board, get inspired, have fun and pick a simple colour scheme/look that suits your business.
- Your Business’s Details – Keep the following information aside: business trading hours, good quality imagery, staff profiles, location/s, contact details, blurb about your business, list of services you offer, product and service pricing / packages and availability.
Your Own Website & App in 10 Easy Steps:
Once you have created your HotHealth started account, you will be welcomed by your manager dashboard. Here, you will work through the 10 easy steps (shown in the green boxes), one at a time until your website and app is up and running!
- Logo Set Up – This initial step is as easy as uploading an image.
- Edit App Appearance – Your business colour palette, logo and background image will come into play. Simply click, upload, choose your colours, have fun and create a look and feel that suits your business.
- Homepage Content – Incorporating a simple blurb about your business, good quality imagery, the services that you offer, contact details, location/s, contact details as well as any important associations / accreditations that you would like to highlight.
- Location/s – Whether you have one or multiple locations – you can add them all to your new website and allow customers to find you easily.
- Add Staff Profiles – Here you can upload a friendly image of yourself and or other staff members, complete with a bio, qualifications, specialties, availability and pricing. This feature makes it easy for customers to connect and become familiar with your team.
- Link Stripe Account – Should you wish to sell your services and products through your website, we have got your covered. Simply setup and link your Stripe account to your HotHealth site to enable online payments. Stripe also allows you to choose the currency that you would like to accept payment in.
- Enable Online Appointment Bookings – Once your Stripe account is sorted, you can then enable your online booking function by following the prompts..
- Enable Teleconsulting – This feature is of course only applicable for businesses who would like to incorporate teleconsulting within their business.
- Setup User Groups – Lets say you are a dietitian and you want to share an event or interesting article with only your clients who are diabetic – you can create a special user group just for them.
- Add/Invite users to sign up to your new website! – Using your customers email addresses, you can invite them to sign-up to your new website. They will receive an email in their inbox and then be instructed to follow the prompts from there. This way you can build stronger relationships and connect with your clients anytime, anywhere!
It is as easy as that!
Check out some of our HotHealth Demo sites:
- Global Health Virtual Clinic
- GH Psychology
- HG Health Coach
- GH Massage Therapy
- GH Rugby Team
- GH Beauty
Want to know more?